TCI EUROPE N.V.
TCI is a reagent manufacturer whose philosophy is to "Serve Society through Chemical Reagents." Consistent with the belief that chemistry is key to the advancement of society, TCI’s aim is to provide a growing and valuable range of research products and to reach ever higher levels of quality, and customer service. Since we have more than 30,000 chemicals in our stock, there is no reason not to visit our catalogue and website. Benefit from TCI’s product quality, variety, delivery and reagent service.
Our services to customers/researchers:
High quality and high performance materials
Our high quality PbI2 (L0279) and PbBr2 (L0288, L0346) can boost your perovskite PV performance, and minimize the data deviation for reliability. Variety of organic salts such as MAI (M2556) and FAI (F0974, F1263) is also available.
High performance HTMs, 2PACz series
These series realizes incredible performance on p-i-n type PSC devices without any dopants. They are most cost-effective material for usage of self-assembly monolayer (SAM). 2PACz (C3663) and MeO-2PACz (D5798) are available at TCI. Very soon Me-4PACz (M3359) will be also available at TCI.
High performance HTMs, TOP-HTM series
These series realizes great performance on n-i-p type PSC devices with/without any dopants. These materials are the TCI Original Practical (TOP) materials (see our T3722, B5672). It is possible to replace the Spiro-OMeTAD because the TOP-HTM series provides low cost and high performance.
Organic-Inorganic Perovskite Precursors
Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; CODEN: MATEG9) is a peer-reviewed open access journal of materials science and engineering published semi-monthly online by MDPI (https://www.mdpi.com/journal/materials); it is indexed in Web of Science, Scopus, EI, and PudMed.
Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Maryam Tabrizian
- Impact Factor: 3.057 (2019 Journal Citation Reports®); 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.424 (2019)
- Open Access: Unlimited and free access for readers
- No Copyright Constraints: Retain copyright of your work and free use of
- your article
- Thorough Peer-Review
- Coverage by Leading Indexing Services SCIE-Science Citation Index
- Expanded (Clarivate Analytics), Compendex (EI), Pubmed (NLM), Scopus
- No Space Constraints, No Extra Space or Color Charges: No restriction on the length of the papers, number of figures or colors
- Discounts on Article Processing Charges (APC): If you belong to an institute that participates with the MDPI Institutional Open Access Program (IOAP)