I’m a participant
To submit your work first you need to register. You will receive an email with a link to submit your work. Select as preference ‘I am a participant’ and follow the instructions listed there.
Please check the deadlines so you don’t miss them!
Submitting a Contributed Talk
Select “I want to submit a Contributed Talk” and include:
- University or company
- Main contact: complete name
- Email adress main contact
- Abstract between 100 and 400 words
- Keywords (Opction)
Submitting an ePoster
Select “I want to submit an ePoster” and include:
These items are mandatory:
Authors’ Names List and the title of ePoster.
ePoster: Image file containing the information and data. The supported formats are JPG and PNG, 1MB/3000 px (the bigger side). For more instructions read the next point.
A profile picture (square format and 300px)
As optional elements, you can add:
Table of Contents (TOC) graphic: an illustration that communicates visually the main message of your ePoster. The width of the image is 16:9. It cannot exceed 1MB size. The supported formats are JPG and PNG, 1MB/2000 px (the bigger side)
Our online format of ePoster is a dynamic framework to instigate the exchange of scientific ideas and information. You can be as creative as you want, sky is the limit, provided that the normal codes of scientific exchange are respected.
When designing and making your ePoster you should follow some basic directions:
- Present the information clearly, combining text, diagrams and graphics, so that can be viewed quickly and create a strong impression.
- Use large font size. Do not overcrowd the ePoster with information and details.
- Use the landscape orientation that can be viewed both in computer screen and social networks.
- Divide an ePoster into distinct boxes that allow to zoom for viewing the information during discussion.
- Highlight a clear message of your ePoster that can be grasped very rapidly.
I’m an Invited Speaker
You will receive an email with a link to submit your work. Select as preference ‘I am an Invited Speaker’ and follow the instructions listed there.
Confirmation of the Time:
Once the scientific program is published, all the invited speakers will receive an email confirming the time slot assigned.
How can I prepare for the conference?
Prepare your presentation taking into consideration the length of your talk. The talk will be live.
For the presenting talk is needed:
- Presentation with slides in PowerPoint
- It can contain texts and images
- If you include a video, you need to make sure that can be played from the document
How will I deliver my talk?
You will receive an email with instructions before the conference.
You will also receive an automatic email from Zoom with the link 24 hours and 1 hour before the start of the conference.
Before the live broadcast nanoGe will host a Welcome Session to check the material and to respond questions.